Today I’m posting a tentative TBR for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon I’m taking part in. I am overly ambitious, and have loaded way too many books for a period which isn’t that long (9th May to 15th May) but I’m going out for a vacation for that week so I might just get some extra time to read. Mainly, I won’t have to study at all these few days, and can focus on reading.
I don’t know whether I’ll be able to finish the two books I’m currently reading within the 9th, but if I can’t, then the number of pages of these two books I read after 9th – will also be counted into the read-a-thon. So, anyway, here are the two books –
1. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR#2) by Sarah J. Maas
I’ve just started with these two books so it is highly unlikely that I’ll finish them before 9th (since it’s already almost 7th May here in India) and the entire of 8th, I have major car travelling to do (I can’t read in a car :( ). So most probably, I won’t finish them before the read-a-thon starts. But! I’m counting on reading major parts of them, especially since they’re both just amazing books (judging from the little bit I’ve read of each).
Other books I’m planning to pick up for the read-a-thon :
1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
2. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
3. Too Late by Colleen Hoover
4. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
I know! I know it’s overly-ambitious but hey, a girl can dream :P
Thanks for reading!