Even though I have absolutely no idea behind the naming of this tag, it still looks like something fun, and plus, it has got to do with book characters!! I’ve done a lot of tags involving books…but hardly any which are dedicated to bookish characters, so here it is!
So basically, the tag has a set of questions (or rather, situations) and you have to pick up two random chaaracters, and choose the character who would best suit the situation/question. The makers of this tag made chits and picked them up randomly…but I’m too lazy to do that so I’m using Pick At Random, which is a site you can use to enter a number of things and it will choose things from that randomly!
Okay then, let’s get started!
[Note : The tag was created by ReadLikeWildFire]
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Options : Azriel (ACOMAF) and Shazi (TWATD duology)
Hmm. So, Azriel’s supposedly very smart right? Also, he’s calm and serene and calculative, whereas Shazi is hot-tempered and impulsive, and that wouldn’t do. So…
Choice : Azriel (ACOMAF)
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Options : Theodore Finch (All the Bright Places) and Charlie (Perks of Being A Wallflower)
I think I’d survive against either of them, but killing Charlie would seriously screw me up, so,
Choice : Theodore Finch (All the Bright Places)
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Options : Cath (Fangirl) and Gansey (The Raven Cycle)
HAHAHAHA. You’re kidding me right? Okay Gansey may not be my favorite character out of the four Raven Boys, but I still love him a little too much.
Choice : Gansey
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Options : Rowan (Throne of Glass series) and Warner (Shatter Me trilogy)
Dang it. Both have issues but both are tough dudes too; and I think the more sensitive out of the two is Warner. So,
Choice : Warner (Shatter Me trilogy)
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Options : Catherine Earnshaw (Wuthering Heights) and Augustus Waters (TFiOS)
Gosh this is a bad bad choice. Catherine’s wild and ill-mannered but Augustus is already dying and this question sucks. So,
Choice : Augustus (TFiOS)
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Options : Lou (Me Before You) and Shazi (TWATD duo)
Lou is quirky and cheerful and considerate, whereas Shazi is a badass and strong and wild. I’d love to hang out with both, honestly, but
Choice : Lou (Me Before You)
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Options : Jem Carstairs (TID trilogy) and Rhysand (ACOMAF)
Okay WHAT? Because both have absolutely no problem with communication, as far as I know. But Jem has always come off as the shy, reserved kind of a person, so yeah.
Choice : Jem (TID trilogy)
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Options : Harry Potter and Dimitri (Vampire Academy)
Oh my. I don’t even have to think about this. Harry was never the comforting type, though he definitely is considerate and caring, but comforting? Nope. But Dimitri is warm and kind and (as much as I can remember) pretty comforting. Plus, he’s supposed to be big and I can just imagine snuggling up to him. :D
Choice : Dimitri (Vampire Academy)
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Options : Peeta (Hunger Games and Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)
Both are shy, reserved people, but I feel like Cinder could be popular because she’s a cyborg and she’d stand out in a cool sort of way.
Choice : Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Options : Mare (Red Queen) and Frank Porter (Since You’ve Been Gone)
This definitely couldn’t be Frank (coz he’s the best) and Mare (of what I read of her in Glass Sword) came off as extremely self-centered and vain. So, yep.
Choice : Mare (Red Queen)
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Options : Warner (Shatter Me) and Brienne of Tarth (Game of Thrones)
LOL. I can just imagine Brienne talking in front of a camera to millions of people.
Choice : Warner (Shatter Me)
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Options : Cath (Fangirl) and Khalid (TWATD duology)
It would be so much fun to talk to Cath because fandoms and book talk but Khalid. Come on.
Choice : Khalid (TWATD)
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Options : Peeta (Hunger Games) and Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
Oooh. I love both. But.
Choice : Jon I-know-nothing Snow
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Options : Ronan (The Raven Cycle) and Jane Eyre
Ronan is just the person to never reply to a text.
Choice : Ronan
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Options : Hermione Granger and Edward Cullen (Twilight)
A mom like Hermione would-be super cool. But! Seeing Edward as a mom would be even cooler and funnier :D
Choice : I CAN’T CHOOSE.