The rules for this meme are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
And now for the questions!
1. Physical books or ebooks?
Physical books for the uncomparable feeling which comes with holding a book in your hands and reading it; ebooks for the ease, convenience and the cost!
2. What is a book that school made you read but you liked?
I’m currently in 12th grade and we’ve been studying Arms and the Man by George Bernard Shaw, and I absolutely adore that play. I’ve probably read it about thirty times in the past two years, and yet, each time I pick it back again, I get that same enjoyment and thrill from it :)
3. Favourite season and why?
The monsoon season!! I know that there isn’t any particular season for the rains in quite a few areas of the world, but the monsoon season is one of the major seasons in India. I love rain. Even though it does get a bit mucky and hectic here during the heavy rains (especially in a place like Mumbai) I still love the feel of it.
4. Best book you read in the past month?
I haven’t been reading at all lately (because of boards) and I feel like I should be ashamed for not having a proper answer to this, but fact it, it’s okay and I don’t feel guilty. I just haven’t had the time, and I’m just hoping for the boards to get over so that I can get back to reading!
5. Experiencing or reminiscing?
Experiencing. Hands down. There is a certain charm to going over things which have already happened in your life, but it is only the experiences which make reminiscences possible!
6. What are three things on your bucket list?
- Live in Paris for at least 15 days.
- Go road-tripping alone or with one other person.
- Set out driving without any proper destination in mind.
I know, I love travelling.
7. Where would you want to go if you had an unlimited budget to go anywhere for a vacation?
Probably Antarctica! I’ve always wanted to dance with penguins :D
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The fact that this is my own personal space and I’m the only one who has control over it; and I decide what to post and when to post and what and how to write everything. No one else really has a say, it’s my own thing and I love how much I enjoy controlling and managing this blog.
9. If you had the chance to choose between a year at Hogwarts or a lifetime in Narnia, what would you pick?
A year at Hogwarts. A lifetime at Narnia has its charm too, but I cannot say no to Hogwarts!
10. If you could meet your favourite author and ask them a question, what would it be?
I’d of course meet Khaled Hosseini and probably ask him when his next book is coming out because I NEED IT.
I nominate :
MY QUESTIONS :
- What activity apart from reading and blogging interests you?
- Do you think you will ever give up blogging?
- Which was the last book you felt pressurised to read because of the hype or buzz around it?
- What is one book you are thankful of picking up this year?
- Which is one thing you’d love to do by the end of 2016?
- Do you have any resolutions for 2017? If so, share them !
- Are you more of a planner or are you more impulsive?
- Which is the last milestone you reached on your blog? (Eg. xxx posts, xxx followers etc.)
- One life lesson you’d like to share?
- What do you think would be an appropriate Christmas gift for a non-reader friend?
So those were my answers to Shoto’s questions, my nominees and my questions for them too! If you don’t wish to do this tag, feel free to ignore.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I’m sorry I’m not posting enough nowadays, I just cannot find the time. Hopefully, I’ll blog more once my boards are over! Thank you!