This is where I’m listing all of my discussion posts! Feel free to navigate through these and join in the discussions :)
- The Pressure of Loving Harry Potter More Than Anything Else
- Does Wonderful Diversity Eliminate/Overshadow the Negatives in A Book?
- Should Authors Branch Out of Their Areas of Expertise
- Why We Don’t See More Breakups in Literature (Mostly YA)
- Why YA Needs to Portray Healthy Relationships
- Love Triangles : What I Like, What I Hate, What I Want
- Does Being A ‘True Fan’ of A Fandom Mean You Overlook All It’s Faults?
- What is the Problem With Cheating (in books)?
- The Role of Male Leads in YA Fantasy (Just heartthrobs?)
- Why I Really Need to Reduce Reading YA Contemporary
- YA and its Audience
- Maybe Tamlin isn’t that bad.
- Since You’ve Been Gone : An Attack on Introverts?
- Abuse in literature used as a plot device.
- In Retrospect, Twilight
- Being ‘Wrong’ and Being ‘Flawed’
- YA Badass Heroine Trope
- Why I End Up Hating Popular Novels
- What’s Wrong With New Adult?
- Does A Book With No Negatives Deserve 5 Stars?
- How Being A Part of the Book Community Has Changed Me and the Way I Read
- Struggles of Being A Bookblogger
- Is Reading the Book Before Watching the Adaptation Alright??
- Is It Compulsory to Read Everything by A Favorite Author?
- Book Hype
- What Kind of Diverse Books I Want To Read
- DNFs : How I Handle and What I Do
- Are You Allowed to Enjoy Problematic Books?
- Don’t Beat Yourself Up for Not Having Read A Book
- Why I Love to Re-Read Books!
- Being An International Bookworm
- Pros and Cons of Different Formats of Reading
- How the appearances of books have come to matter so much.
- Owning Books : A Controversy
- Having a Big TBR pile is Good.
- The Obligation of Returning Comments
- Why It Is Hard to Say ‘NO’ to Publishers; and Why It Is Absolutely Necessary
- What Makes a Book Blog Successful?
- What Makes You Unfollow A Book Blog?
- What Makes You Follow A Book Blog?
- I’m Done With Monthly Wrap-Ups and TBRs
- 3 Things I Like and Dislike in Book Blogs